Marc Brown is the author of the Arthur books! He has been writing Arthur books for 35 years now. For his 35th anniversary of Arthur, he decided he wanted to go see kids and talk to them about Arthur, and about reading. We were lucky enough to have him come to J.E. Cogriff Memorial school as well as the Foothill Library. He is an incredible author and speaker. I have never seen anyone keep kids so actively engaged!
![]() |
| Speaking with the kids super captivated! |
![]() |
| Kids waiting patiently for the assembly to start |
![]() |
| The banner that the kids made for him! |
Eli and I watch Arthur everyday, so he is still in my life! Love him, and always will!
![]() |
| I tried to make us look colored, or animated... |
THANKS FOR ALL THE FUN TIMES ARTHUR!
KEEP 'EM COMING!







No comments:
Post a Comment