The other day I went to the dentist to get some work done, and they numbed my mouth quite a bit! I really don't think that I have been numbed that much before... it was kind of intense, but basically I was starving when I went in, and starving when I came out, so I HAD to get SOMETHING to EAT!
I pasted Costco, and my stomach was like, "Tierney, I haven't had a Costco hot dog in some time! can I have one?!" I thought for a moment, and decided to go treat my hunger! Well, not thinking about the fact that my mouth was numb until I sat down to eat the hot dog, it was quite difficult to control the chewing motions, and I am positive that I looked like a fool! You know how when you go to the dentist, they may numb your mouth, but on the outside you normally can't tell any difference.... well, I looked like I have a stroke or something... my mouth was not moving as much on the left side as it was on the right side! it was horrible!
So, just imagine a ridiculous looking fool trying to eat a Costco hot dog with one side of her mouth, and the other side not moving to chew nearly as much as the other side! Pitiful, pitiful! Also, since my tongue was numb too, I couldn't even really taste it! my brain and my stomach thought it sounded SO good, but nope... once it hit my tongue, it was like I was just eating something with absolutely no flavor! Sad day, but oh well! I guess I am going to have to go back for a dog when my mouth isn't numb!

Ha ha. You are so funny! I was laughing out loud while I was reading this! Miss you guys!
ReplyDelete