Once upon a time, a friend of mine was heading out of town to a job interview, and was super excited about it, and had been waiting for this opportunity to go through for nearly a year. I decided to make him a little care package for the airplane... I know, I am an awesome friend! But, really, part of the package was Peanut butter chocolate chip cookies! After making him a batch, I had some left overs to save for another time. I was dying to bake something, even though I didn't really want to eat it, so I finished off the ingredients that I had. I added a little extra stuff to it, and made it differently. I obviously could have made better ones from scratch, but I wasn't in that much of a homemaking mood, so I used a package and just added to it!
Anyway... they turned out pretty well. I gave them away, then a couple people that came over to the house finished them off! I like baking! I need to do it more often! I just need hte money for the ingredients, and I will make the time to create culinary masterpieces!
YUM!
No comments:
Post a Comment