First we have Jo-Jo... she is a glorified lap dog! I love her! A lot! She is a boxer and so very fun to have around! The only down side is that she is a complete bed hog, so I can't sleep with her, or any of the dogs for that matter! I end up waking up multiple times during the night, and waking up in the morning grumpy and exhausted... So Tina is the lucky one who get to sleep with everyone!

Then there is Dozer. Dozer is Jake's dog that has been staying because he had to get some shots and stuff to go out of the country with Jake. He is a Boston terrier. He is a cutie pie!
This is him sticking his face in my camera! Love it! Then there is Diamond and her 5 puppies! 4 boys and 1 girl! She is such a good mommy, and the puppies are blasted adorable! Dozer hasn't really had much interest until lately, and is super fond of the little girl!
This is when the puppies were much littler than they are now, but they are all getting fed by mommy Diamond! The other photo is of Dozer and the little girl puppy touching noses and checking each other out! So cute!
Anyway, 3 dogs and 5 puppies is a lot to handle for sure! I love having them around most of the time, but like to have the breaks during the week when they are in Wyoming!



No comments:
Post a Comment