Monday, April 4, 2011

Conference Weekend

This General Conference Weekend was awesome! I loved it!

    Friday night was kind of a bummer, because I couldn't find a date to go to a dance with a huge group from the ward, but oh well, life goes on... that is my motto lately... stuff happens, then.... life goes on! Andrea and I ended up going to Game Night, a game store in Sugarhouse to play games... a nice game of blokus with a good friend will cure any blues from being ditched by a date! :) Life goes on, right?!
    Saturday morning I had work with the Rugby team, which I absolutely love! It is always fun working with the guys, and I am going to be sad when the season is over after nationals!


GO UTAH SCORPIONS!
   
     Saturday Afternoon, right after work, I went to pick up Aaron. Aaron love pizza, so for lunch, we went and got pizza at pizza hut, then we went mminiature golfing at Mulligans. It was by far the fastest round of miniature I have ever played before. I tried to get Aaron to play for real, but he loved just picking the ball up and moving it closer to the hole, and then hitting it in. That's okay though, he was good at waiting if we caught up to the kids in front of us, and he waited for me to golf too, so it although it was fast, it was a blast!

    Saturday night, Andrea and I went down to Provo to go to a party that her childhood friend was throwing. I forgot how crazy Utah County is.... Kyle, Andrea's friend was a good guy to meet he is super social. He just goes around and invites whoever to his party! it was pretty great! I had a lot of fun. There were plenty of opportunities to meet new people, and it was a variety of people as well. I look forward to more opportunities like that! we will see!
    Sunday Morning, We had conference brunch. Christ Fullmer, Jasmine's brother hosted for us at his place. we had pancakes, sausage, eggs scramble (onions, spinach, tomatoes and cheese in scrambled eggs). Then we watched the morning session together. After the morning session, we went to walk around temple square.
    Sam had never been to a session in the conference center, so we stood in line to try and get in. We got numbers, then we went inside to stay warm. Good times! We ended up not getting in, so we headed back to the house to watch the session with friends again. It was a fun adventure. It started snowing pretty bad, and it was freezing! Oh well, life goes on, right?!

    I loved conference weekend! It was nice. I always love listening to the leaders of the church! I learned a lot, and can't wait to start acting on the promptings that I received of things that I can change and do better in life, especially before the next conference weekend!

Thanks Friends For All The Good Times This Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment