Thursday, April 21, 2011

I hate it but I love it!

As most of you know, I pretty much don't like Utah right now. I am so ready to move away from here for the time being. I need to get out of the pressures of Utah culture, experience a new life outside of this wonderful state! :) I love Utah as a place for growing up, and a place for settling down, but when you are in the middle of those times... like me right now, it gets old! Not a good place for me to be!
On my way from one job to another the other day, I got a glimpse of the mountains, and was in awe of their beauty. This isn't a very good picture, and I was driving while I was taking it, it kind of shows the goodness that you get to see everyday in UTAH! After all, our slogan is "Utah, life elevated!"
I really do love Utah, the many things to do outdoors, the scenery, the people...etc. As much as I love it, I hate it that much currently, so I am looking forward to getting out of here! :) Just a little tidbit there for ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment