Last night Tina and I went to dinner with a couple amazing friends to catch up after not seeing each other for in one case years, and in another case, months! We went to Citrus Grill on 33rd, and it was Jami, Camille, Tina and I. So fun to meet up and catch up!
After getting home, I was thinking about dinner, and how fun and uplifting it was. Then I started thinking about all that we talked about. We talked about ourselves, our lives, and were excited for the differences in each others' lives. A lot of times when old friends get together, and it is a group of girls, other girls and people are talked about. Last night, illustrated what I love! I love mature, real, good relationships, where there doesn't have to be gossip time in the visit, where we can be happy for each other no matter where we are in life. It was awesome!
Jami, Camille and Tina, I loved having dinner with you! Thanks for your awesome friendship!
No comments:
Post a Comment