Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Dedicated to the BFF!

Tonight I headed over to shannon's house after she got off work... Her mission call came today! Yay! It was a few friends, and the family! We all took turns holding the envelope and guessing where she would go! I guessed either Boston or Georgia... Random guesses that were not legitimate, but I did have a feeling it was going to be in the south! She opened it and began to read... Tears came sown my cheeks unable to hold back the emotion I had felt when I opened my own call! Her call is to Florida, Orlando mission, English speaking... she reports on February 16th to the MTC!
I am so proud of you Shannon! I know that it will be an incredible opportunity for your testimony to be strengthened, and foe you to help others come into the fold, or come back! You have been an incredible example to me, and the greatest friend a person can have! I love you, and know you will be the greatest missionary! Go get them Sister Durr!

1 comment:

  1. So I just read this today, I can't believe I didn't see it when you posted it! Thank you so much Fiki! You are my bestest friend and a great example to me! You finsihed your mission so I know when I get out there I will be able to finish mine!
    You are the best! Thanks again for coming that night! I love you most!!!

    ReplyDelete