Alright, so, the last two blog posts from my phone didn't work, so 8 am hoping that this will! I guess we will just have to see! I got an iPhone last weekend, and have loved every minute of it! I think my favorite app on here is the one sudoku game that basically rocks! also lately, I have been experimenting with culinary masterpieces! I can look up recipes on this thing, but I have loved to just make stuff up too! Future husband is in for a treat... Lots of my invented goodness will grace our table! ;) it will be awesome!
Alright, well as for now, I am going to try to be better at updating now that I will have this amazing goodness of iPhone to help me! :)
PS. I have a date tomorrow that I am super stoked about it! Love it!
YAY!! Haven;t seen a post from you in a while!! YIPPEE for the date!!!!
ReplyDelete