Sunday, November 14, 2010

My Date!

Alright people, here I go updated my blog! Y'all should be real proud of me!
So, last Wednesday this great guy took me our on a date! He is on the Utah Quad-Rugby team that I work with on weekends because they practice at the county rec center that the adaptive program is based out of. I hung out in Orem after school that day, and was able to spend time with carrie and Ian! That was a lot of fun! Then Ryan (my date) came and picked me up at UVU. We went to dinner at Jdawgs, which is this awesome hotdog place! I got a polish dog with lots of goodness on it! I can't believe I had never heard of the place. After that experience, I felt super deprived! I loved it! After dinner we went and saw the movie "despicable me" Which is a super cute and funny movie. I liked it a lot! For all of ya that are fans of animated goodness, hit that up! Right now it is in the Utah dollar theaters! Go check it out folks! After the movie, we headed for ice cream at subzero which is incredible! So at this place, they ask you what flavors you want, them put them in this bowl, then they ask what type of cream you want, and mix-ins of course! They combine all this In a bowl, then they use liquid nitrogen to free it! It was awesome! When they are mixing it up after freezing it, it is just like fog it billowing over the edge of the bowl and coming all over the counter, and even onto the floor a little bit! They were dun little special affects of the freezing! After ice cream we headed back to UVU where my car was. It was a lot of fun, and loved being able to get to know Ryan better! I hope we can go out again!

No comments:

Post a Comment