Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Decision has been made!

Well, the other night I got home from Cedar City, had lots of time to think, and didn't have too many things clouding my mind, so I decided! It's not a decision that I am 100% OK with, but I know it is the right one.

I have decided to take the job at the Catholic School, and work full-time there this next school year. So, I am in Utah for a while longer. I am bummed because I was ready to leave, I am not happy here right now in Utah, but apparently Heavenly Father knows that I will be, or at least need this experience to progress closer to him!

As much as I am not okay with staying in Utah, and would love to be closer to friends and family in Maryland, it looks like this is what Heavenly Father wants me to do, so given some time I will be okay with the answer to my life altering question, and will make the most of it!

Moving to Maryland, it is not a matter of if, but when! I plan on going out there next summer, and visiting lots in between! I will need the vacation and the East Coast influence in my life if I am going to be here for another year! :(

This is good though, a chance for me to humble myself, put my immediate feelings aside, and completely trust the Lord. As far as future relationships with friends, family and men, it will be interesting to see what happens, but if it is going to work out, it all will, I trust that it will!

Here goes!

For the summer I will be working at the summer camp I worked at last summer, and am excited to do that! I love the kids, and most the people I will be working with!

No comments:

Post a Comment