Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Chik-Fil-A

So, I blame Andrea for the mess I am in! I REALLY like Chik-Fil-A! I tasted it for the first time in Georgia, and liked it better than Zaxby's which doesn't take much, but ya know! Since there is one by my house, I have been quite a bit. In fact, I am totally crushing on the manager... he doesn't know that I exist, and Andrea thinks that he looks really young, but oh well, what can ya do?!
The other night we went to Chik-Fil-A to get our fix, and as we were waiting to order, we saw the Manager who I have a fancy for, and whose name is Dustin, give a little girl the cutest little chik-fil-a cup. We had never seen them before. We stepped up to the counter and said, "Can we have one of those?" "You want a little sample cup? with what in it?" He replied.... let's be honest, I think he thought we were crazy! Anyway, we ordered our meal, and got our little cups with shots of Dr. Pepper in them! Sure the whole place may have thought we were crazy, but you better believe we washed those bad boys out and kept them for a little reminder of the goodness! We really were dumbfounded by the size of these things! It was Insane!
They also had a new addition of this dip or squeeze ketchup! Really? They are genius! I can't tell you the goodness that comes from that southern founded chicken home!  When Compared to a large fry, and a ketchup packet, this is not an optical illusion... it is really that little!
 

 We obviously had to take some photos of the goodness, so that is where this is all coming from.


So little! So fun! So Crazy looking because of our excitement, so who knows if the manager will even give me the time of day after making a fool out of myself over a little cup! :) If not, His Loss, because those little itty-bitty cups are pretty awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment