Spring Training is going on right now as we speak! I just thought I would blog about how blasted excited I am for Baseball Season, and how much I would love to go see the Red Sox play this year! I haven't kept up with them for a while, because of the mission, and business after the mission. I admit, I haven't been the best fan, but I am going to be much better this season!
Oh how I love the Red Sox, and will be cheering them ALL THE WAY THROUGH THE SERIES THIS YEAR! 2004 was awesome, but pretty sure they need to get on 2011 as well! Good luck boys! I promise to be a better fan! :)
If things go the way I want them to, I may make it to Fenway, but if not, I am at least hoping for April 23rd in Aneheim to watch them beat the Angels!

No comments:
Post a Comment