Monday, February 21, 2011

This week

Well, this week was eventful.
Monday was Valentine's Day... I went to Becca's party... That was fun! I loved spending time with her!
Tuesday, Shannon's last day in the real world. I went over to her house after she was set apart, and and said goodbye to her.  I am super proud of myself that I didn't cry while I was there... Once I got to the car though, it was a lost cause for sure!
Wednesday, Work then  I hosted a party at our place. Sad day though... it snowed, so only a few people showed up. I was a little bummed about that, because a lot of people that I wanted to come didn't, but oh well, life goes on.
Thursday was parent teacher conferences at Cosgriff, so I didn't have to be to work until noon. I picked up lunch for Tina and I, then I was on my way to work. I was almost to the 201 on 5600 West, and I got in a car accident. The guy in front of me slowed down quickly, and I couldn't stop in time, so I hit him. It was only his bumper that got damaged, but my car had $4500 dollars worth of damage. Super bad day that was for sure!
Friday I went to work, then headed to a party in Orem where my friend Carrie hosted Girls night! It was a lot of fun to spend time with the girls, and to see little Ian.
Saturday I went to work.. every hit at rugby startled me. Usually it is only the first hit of the day that startles me, but Saturday it was horrible.... I was startled everytime! I blame the car accident for the nerves.  The rest of the day I just hung out. Then that evening Andrea and I went to SugarHouse BBQ.  Then we went back to my place, and played the Wii! It was fun!
Sunday Church was great. It was an awesome church block.
Today, Monday, President's Day, I took my car in and got a rental car till mine is fixed. Did some laundry, watched a couple movies, and have just been chillin' on this awesome day off! Tonight I am going to Family Home Evening. I am excited. It will be with 2 other wards, so lots of different people. It will be good!
I'll blog again later, but thought I would just blog a little about the week, so I could have the events recorded.

No comments:

Post a Comment