Today was a great day! I went to work, where the kids were pretty decent... not too bad at listening! It was a beautiful day outside, so I played with the kiddos a little bit while we were outside. We slid down the yellow bar things on the playground... I don't know what they are called, or how to describe them, but the kids thought I was awesome when I slid down them sideways! What can I say, I am pretty incredible! During quiet time, since I left my already made valentine's at home on accident, I went made valentines for everyone at work, and one for Eli! I made up some ridiculous "roses are red, violets are blue" poems, but as ridiculous as they were, they absolutely rocked as well! Not going to lie, I was pretty proud of my rhyming skills!
After Cosgriff, I headed to Eli's house! Apparently he had kind of a hard night, and didn't get much sleep, but he was getting along pretty well, so that was good! He started saying a bunch of spanish phrases that he and I looked up on my iphone translator, and was showing his dad who came home for a few minutes to get something. I love Eli so much! He is such a great part of my life.... I couldn't ask for a person better than he is to teach me about simplicity, the good things in life, and laughing at the hard time! He is wonderful!
Here is a picture of the Valentine that he gave me today! I loved it!
I hope that everyone had a wonderful Valentine's day! I love you all and am SO grateful to have you in my life!

No comments:
Post a Comment