Sunday, July 3, 2011

Hey Stranger!

Alright, so this whole updating the blog thing is not working out too well right now! I have been slacking hard core! I do have to say that I haven't been slacking in other areas, like work, and writing my best friend on her mission, which is always good!

So, here is an update on the life of Tierney....

I am working at this incredible camp for kids with disabilities (same one I worked at last summer), and I have new stories to tell every day! I love the kids, and the people that I work with! It is literally so fun for me to wake up every morning and go to work! I just love it a lot! I don't even know how to express how great it is to LOVE my job! Seriously, I would love to make more money, but I really wouldn't trade more money for the experiences I have every day!

Since that is all that is going on in my life right now, let me tell ya'll about it!

These are some of the girls that I work with... From left to right... Cassi, Carolynn, Me and Maddy!
We all have so much fun together as you will see in future pictures! Cassi and Maddy worked at the camp with me last year, so we go back quite a bit! :) Carolynn and I go back even further, because we worked at Oakcrest LDS girls camp together, and then I hooked her up with contact for this job so we could work together again! yay!
This is Talia and me! She is great as well! Her and her brother Sefa (who I don't have a picture of) both work at the camp! Such fun people!

Meet Lauren... She and Moose know each other from a previous job, and she has worked with people with special needs in another job this past school year! She is super funny, and great!

And this guy is Moose, or Mustafa if you want to use his real name! He is great! He is a Pilot, and works at the camp on the side. He worked there last year as well, so we have that bond already just like the others!
Carolynn sat on me, and Cassi is just pretending to sleep?! Who are these people? LOL! I seriously love working with these girls... we have a blast together!
And here is more goofiness! Cassi looking like and angel, Carolynn making some crazy face, and Maddy creeping in the background! Ha ha ha! Every day holds moments just like this one, where we get to be crazy and fun, and super responsible at the same time! The best of both worlds!
Anyway... I love work! It is a blast! I would put pictures up of the kids, but I feel like I would have to have their parents permission to post them, so any stories that are up here will be nameless crazy experiences! I'll try to update more often! Sorry for the slackage!

No comments:

Post a Comment