I was sitting in Relief Society and Julia leaned over to say that she saw a posting on the bulletin board for the YSA representative. After the meeting, I went out to look on the board and write down the girl's information.
I found the paper on the board, and began to read it... "Are you a young single adult that wants to have fun with other Young single adults in the area?!" I nodded my head and said, "Yes" out loud! I continued to read it, and this is what I found...
The paper on the board was hand written, with misspellings and left out words. To correct a left-out word, she just put the insert sign and wrote the word above it like she was editing a paper... why she didn't just rewrite the paper, I have no idea!
I finished reading it to get the contact info where I found only an email address, and a name... no phone number like I was hoping! As I began to put the info in my phone, I read the email address... unicornsdreamer@yahoo.com.... I am guessing she is an eighteen year old great girl that is into unicorns?
I just thought the whole thing, including the email address was funny!
we'll see what the activities are like in May when I move here!
No comments:
Post a Comment