We went sailing this morning! Jake, Tina, Musta and I went and had the little adventure together! We decided to go to Rockport just up near Heber/Wanship.... it was a good day to sail. The winds were great for a while, and it was fun to learn a little bit about sailing. I was able to steer a little, and trim the sails... I am honestly just trying to sound like I know what I am doing. We basically took orders from "Captain Jake" while afloat, and enjoyed the relaxing sport.
Can I just say that I LOVE having new adventures, and am glad that Musta loves new adventure too!
It was a little on the FREEZING COLD side when you first jump in, but it worked out, and ended up feeling better after awhile! We swam around in the water for awhile until a ranger pulled up on his jet ski and told us we couldn't be in the water without a bright orange flag... I guess two big huge white flags (the sails) don't do the trick! So after that we got back in the boat and tried to dry off a bit in the sun!
Early afternoon we headed to shore... docked the boat then pulled it out!
We were trying to look like fools, and I think we succeeded... what can I say, we are GOOD!
We had to get that last perfect shot at the lake before heading out... I think this did it! Musta sticking his tongue out looking awesome, and my open mouth solidify the moment! :)
It was a fun day, the only thing I would have changed was I would have brought my fishing pole and some bait! Sailing and fishing were meant to happen together in my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment