Sunday, August 8, 2010

I Love Flying!

Kenny came to visit a couple weeks ago, and our Buddy Mustafa took us flying!
I loved it! Life has been crazy lately, and it was an amazing brake from life.... I wish that I could be up there all the time taking in the views and enjoying the company!
We decided to take a flight up to Heber City... We went up through Parley's Canyon, then landed in Heber to hang out for a few minutes then took off to head back.
Musta was awesome, and knows how much I love the temple, so he called air traffic control and asked if we could circle around Temple Square! It was awesome! I loved it, and go some great pictures!
I think the greatest part was sitting next to Musta and him letting me play co-pilot! I am definitely not a good co-pilot, and I think that I gave him reason to mock my flying skills for the rest of my life! :)
It was an amazing little morning!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for FINALLY updating your blog :) I'm happy you had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm interesting you should have wrote about the part where i get sick while flying and wouldn't let go of your foot

    ReplyDelete