This month, I felt the need to get back into the attitude of service! My best friend Lauren and I decided to do random acts of kindness every day this month, and then continue on. A lot of great things happened within a couple days that aligned to make that attitude come back into my life in full force! It was like I remembered the passion that I have to help others, my passion to change the world, and to be good. I want to be a better person, and as I reflect on my life, the times that I felt like I was being the best person, was when I was serving others!
I had the opportunity to meet with the founder of Pay it Forward Experience, who from what I have experienced, is an incredible man! I don't even know where to begin to explain how amazing this organization is, and how much it changes your life! Go to the website and check it out. Try doing those small acts of service, and don't expect anything back... just tell that person you did the favor for to pay it forward. The look on their face, the gratitude they feel as the ability to pierce your soul with the most incredible feeling of life! It is amazing!
Here is the website, check it out and make today or tomorrow better for someone else!
http://www.pifexperience.org
No comments:
Post a Comment