For the past few months I have been in the Magna YSA ward, and have tried to love it, have tried to throw myself into my calling and make the most of it, but it has been so annoying! I have felt like I have no responsibility, because people don't know how to delegate, and I feel like everyone was doing the bare minimum! I didn't feel like I was growing at all or progressing. Every time I wanted to do something that I felt would improve the lives in the ward, everyone came up with excises why things couldn't happen! It was so frustrating! So, I decided that I was going to another ward. The only other ward option I had was a family ward, so that is what is going to happen! I went to the ward today, and I liked it there. It was definitely different and I am not used to a family ward, but I think it will be great! I'll keep y'all posted on the goodness to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment