Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Ikea Date

I helped my friend move yesterday and part of that was unpacking. We were organizing her movies and she told me about a couple of them that she loved and I hadn't seen, so she said I could borrow them. 500 days of summer was the main one. It is about this boy who loves this girl. Super cute movie! But in part of it they go on a date to Ikea! Yesterday we went to Ikea for a bookshelf and such, and my friend was telling about that part of the movie. Now, after seeing the movie, and understanding everything she was talking about, I love the idea even more! I wish there were men who loved doing things with imagination, like playing house in ikea, or walking around a city looking up instead of in front of you the whole time, and watching a movie and pretending you are apart of it! It may sound childish or immature to be pretending, and doing things that kids may do, but imagination is the key to success! It offers so many possibilities! I need to find a guy that can have fun, can pretend and be imaginative, but hard working and responsible too!
Let me know of anyone finds one for me! Working with kids and people with disabilities makes me use my imagination all the time and realize how important it is for adults to use! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment