Alright, funny story... The last couple mornings in Baltimore have gone like this... I wake up, Julia gets up, we both go out to the TV, turn on General Hospital so she can get her fix, then we both go shower to get ready. I come out to get the blow dryer and watch just a couple minutes of "Real Housewives." Julia says to the TV, "Get your Dog out of your store!" We just don't understand why or how someone would let a dog run around their store, barking at customers, or getting fur all over the clothes, or whatever they are selling... Etc. I just don't get why they have their dogs at work!
Well, we decide to go to Annapolis one morning and are walking the streets and looking at all the boutiques, then I see this one called The Pink Crab, so, we go in to check it out! We take a quick look around, and then all of a sudden I see this massive dog get up and start walking around!
LOL! It didn't look like this guys, and their was a lady at the cash register, but ya know, same idea!
We walked out of the store, and I looked at Julia, and we both started laughing, the she said, "I am glad I established my feelings on that matter before!" It was super hilarious that we had commented about the dog thing, then lo and behold, it happens to us in a little boutique in Annapolis! Oh Good Times!

No comments:
Post a Comment