Friday, October 7, 2011

So... A lot has happened!

I don't have the internet at my house, and usually I can get on at work, but that hasn't been the case lately. I have been doing other things that I need to get done. So, I have been a major slacker at keeping this bad boy up! I will try once again to be better!

Here are the highlights of Tierney'y incredible life....

Church: I got a new calling. I was asked to teach the 12-13 year old Sunday School class. I am excited about it! I love the youth, I love teaching, and I deal with 3-14 year olds every day, so pretty sure I can handle it! I figure it will give me more motivation to study my scriptures during the week, and will still allow me to go to relief society and sacrament without being distracted by different responisbilities! It will be awesome!

School: Well, Economics class isn't going too well, but hopefully my other class is better! It starts next week!

Work: There is a lot that I can say on here, because I have three jobs, but I won't bore you with the details! Still totally love working for the country adaptive program... so rewarding! Catholic School, it is still okay. I have felt really uncomfortable lately because two of my co-workers are dating, and they flirt constantly, and just makes me feel like I am not in a professional safe environment. Because of the relationship of the two co-workers, I don't know who to talk to, or to change the situation, so I am just dealing. Thursdays are my favorite day because that is the day that I have less of that to deal with. basically I just look forward to thursdays and try and do my best at work the rest of the days. I am still babysitting several different families in the evenings as well which brings in a little extra money, and helps me get to know kids at the catholic school better!

Love life: There really isn't much to tell here I got my heart broken a little bit, but I asked for it I guess for giving him a chance! I got bailed on by my date twice in one week... pitiful! Love life... ya know, it is a bit ridiculous of a story to even tell.

Friends: I have some of the most amazing friends in the world! A couple of them are....

Lauren... Such an incredible friend! I love her so much right now! I seriously couldn't ask for a greater person to be a part of my life! We have so much fun hanging out, and I know I can always call Lauren for anything good or bad!
Musta... All around wonderful man! He listens to my boy drama, and has fun adventures with me and Lauren!

Anyway, that is what is up in my life right now... nothing too exciting! Just life! It's all good though... living and learning for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment